Following the WebKit exploit for the PlayStation 4, here is something for those still able to use said exploit running firmware version 1.76. Developer CTurt has released a file browser that will allow you to view various files on your console that together with PS4-playground, "A collection of PS4 tools and experiments using the WebKit exploit." Via his blog he goes further into explaining the current state of PS4 hacking. A good read for all of us interested in the subject. Lets take a look at a few snipbits.
26 June 2015
Following the Prometheus PS3 CFW 4.75 update, today they have released Prometheus PS3 CFW 4.75 NoBD for those without a working Blu-ray drive on their PlayStation 3 console.
Download: PROMETHEUS_4.75_noBD.pup (209 MB) / prometheus-4-75-nobd.pup (Mirror) / prometheus-4-75-nobd.pup (Mirror #2)
To quote, roughly translated: PROMETHEUS CFW 4.75 NoBD
- Created from OFW 4.75
- Prometheus 4.75 NoBD
Installation for the console with broken or detached BD drive or a log inoperable plate, also removed firmware BT / Wifi ensure installation without module BT / Wifi.
The installation is a patch for consoles with RSOD, boots up XMB, without error Red Screen
- RSOD Bypass
14 June 2015
- CFW NoBd. Console can be installed on board with Logic Board. Homebrew and Games will work again for those damaged consoles.
- Including all Feature 4.75 FERROX Standard Edition:
- Built-based OFW 4.75
- Disabled the CoreOS and control ECDSA
- LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
- LV1: patched CoreOS Hash Check (prevents brick from the console downgradate not dehashed)
- LV1: Peek & Poke
- LV2: Peek & Poke
- Compatibility PS2 Games
- Compatibility PSP Remastered
- Compatibility PSP Minis
- Key 4.75 (start games with keys 4.70 EBOOT / sprx)
- PSN / SEN Enabled.
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
- BT Remote PS3 patch
- PS3 BluRay DISC patch
- Compatibility with the latest version of REACTPSN
- App_home / PS3_GAME *
- Install Package Files *
- Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3:55 with QA activated.
- Upgradable from any CFW's
- Support XMB InGame ScreenShot Feature
08 June 2015
Following his previous revision, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer JjKkYu released TrueAncestor Backup Injector v1.45 for PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware) users with details below.
Try this new version, it should detect your userid correctly.
1. Change the method of detecting userid.
2. Add rebuild database switch.
3. Update instructions.
Source : PS4NEWS
22 May 2015
Following his previous revisions and recent TrueAncestor PKG Repacker 2.00 update, today PlayStation 3 developer JjKkYu released TrueAncestor Backup Injector v1.40 for PS3 CFW (Custom Firmware) users with details below.
This might be the final version for TABI if no functional bug is discovered.
- AFS Explorer 3.7
- CFW 4.70 Habib Cobra v7.10 v1.01
- Control Fan v.1.9
- DVD Decrypter 188.8.131.52
- Eboot hacker-184.108.40.206
- FMCB v1.8C v0.94 BETA
- FMCB v1.94
- Game Graphic Studio 7.4
- Iris Manager 2.65 By Alexander
- MODBO 3.0
- MODBO 4.0
- Modbo 5.0 System
- OPL Manager v.5
- OPL rev.640
- OPL v.0.9.2
- OPL-GSM v.0.9.2
- PS Unban creator 4.21-4.30
- PS2ESDL v0.824 O.B
- PS2Packer Gui
- PS3 Unban Tool v1.12
- Power Defragmenter 3.0
- USBUtil 2.2 REV.1.0 [BETA]
- USBUtil v2.00 Full [English version]
- WinHiip v1.7.6
- multiMan v4.70.02
- reActPSN v3.20+
- uLE v4.42D